Reimagining & improvinglife every day
The new Henkel brand unites our heritage and ambition going forward: engaging people to shape a purposeful future together with us and driving progress, while building on our core strengths.
Latest Press Releases
Henkel significantly increases sales, drives strategic agenda and raises sales guidance for 2022
- Group sales in the first half of 2022 grew organically by +8.9 percent to around 10.9 billion euros (nominal +9.9 percent), driven by all business units and regions
- Earnings impacted, as expected, by drastic input cost headwinds:
- Operating profit (EBIT)* reaches 1,166 million euros (-18.5%)
- EBIT margin* at 10.7% (-370 basis points)
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS)* at 1.95 euros, -20.8% at constant exchange rates
- Good progress in implementing the purposeful growth agenda and in merging the consumer businesses into Henkel Consumer Brands
- Outlook for fiscal 2022 updated:
- Organic sales growth: increased to +4.5 to +6.5 percent
- EBIT margin*: unchanged at 9.0 to 11.0 percent
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS)* at constant exchange rates: unchanged a decline in the range of -35 to -15 percent
Henkel and CITC forge partnership to accelerate high-thermal die attach solutions
Henkel and Chip Integration Technology Center (CITC) announced today that the organizations have formalized an agreement to collaborate on the development of high-thermal die attach solutions for radio frequency (RF) and power electronics. Under the terms of the partnership, Henkel will supply commercialized and developmental pressureless sintering die attach formulations and CITC will provide testing and analysis of the materials within next-generation package designs.
Henkel strengthens strategic positioning with new corporate brand identity
Henkel has strategically evolved and redesigned its global corporate brand identity, together with MetaDesign, the brand consultancy of Publicis Groupe Germany. Henkel strengthens the strategic positioning of the corporate brand as a pioneer with responsibility for the good of future generations expressed by a dynamic new appearance. A clear brand architecture and flexible design create a modern and consistent brand experience.