Salons set to ‘recycle the unrecyclable’ thanks to Authentic Beauty Concept and Green Salon Collective
Authentic Beauty Concept and Green Salon Collective have announced a new partnership that will empower hair salons to become more sustainable, by recycling waste previously thought to be unrecyclable.
Henkel delivers overall robust performance in fiscal 2020 despite substantial impact from COVID-19 pandemic
- Balanced portfolio, strong innovations, financial strength, and dedicated team as key enablers for robust business performance in a global crisis
- 2020 results at upper end of full-year guidance:
- Group sales reach 19.3 billion euros, organic: -0.7 percent
- EBIT margin* at 13.4 percent, -260 basis points, corresponding to an operating profit* of 2.6 billion euros
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS)*: 4.26 euros, -17.9 percent at constant exchange rates
- Very strong free cash flow of 2.3 billion euros, net financial position significantly improved
- Proposed dividend on prior-year level: 1.85 euros per preferred share
- Implementation of agenda for purposeful growth on track, clear roadmap for further execution in 2021 and beyond
- Outlook for 2021:
- Organic sales growth: 2.0 to 5.0 percent
- EBIT margin*: 13.5 to 14.5 percent
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS)*: an increase between 5.0 to 15.0 percent at constant exchange rates
Henkel and Plastic Bank open first collection centers in Egypt
Henkel and Plastic Bank have opened their first three plastic waste collection centers in Cairo. The project is part of Henkel’s successful and long-term partnership with the social enterprise. The partners share a joint vision: to avoid plastic waste in the environment while making a long-term social impact for the local population.
Henkel Ireland Operations and Research Ltd. appoints Nigel Fay as Director
Henkel, the global leader in the adhesives market across all industry segments worldwide, has announced the appointment of Dr Nigel Fay as Director of Henkel Ireland Operations and Research Ltd. Nigel will combine his new position with his current role as Global Head of Innovation & Engineering in Henkel’s Industrial Adhesives division.