24-Jan-2017 Wilton, Conn.
SNUGGLE® SOFTENS HEARTS THIS VALENTINE’S SEASON WITH CUSTOM MUSIC VIDEO SERENADES – STARRING YOUR FRIEND OR LOVED ONE!
New Survey Confirms that Consumers like Expressing Heartfelt Emotion through Song; Snuggle Bear Gives You a Singing Voice with Snuggle Serenades Campaign
Love songs can help express our feelings when we can't find the right words ourselves, especially during times like Valentine’s season. Now Snuggle Bear, the iconic mascot of one of the fastest growing Fabric Conditioner brands, is helping the tongue-tied express themselves through the power of song with custom Snuggle Serenades music videos.
Set against the classic love songs “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” and “Lovin’ You,” Snuggle Bear showcases his soft voice and smooth moves in custom musical serenades. Featuring uploaded pictures of your friend or loved one, Snuggle Serenades make it easy and fun to share your heartfelt emotions!
The campaign officially kicked off on National Hug Day on January 21st, which is the perfect time to start thinking about friends and loved ones, near and far! Through Valentine’s Day on February 14, you can create your own customized Snuggle Serenade by following these easy steps:
- Visit SnuggleSerenades.com
- Set the mood by selecting one of the classic love songs
- Personalize your serenade by uploading photos of your special someone
- Simply Share via Facebook, Twitter, email, or text and use #SingItSnuggle
A new national survey conducted by the Snuggle consumer community, the Bear Den, in January 2017 underscores consumers’ attitudes and offers insights about why music and favorite love songs are so important during Valentine’s season.
Top findings include:
- Four out of five people (81%) would find it romantic if their partner serenaded them on Valentine’s Day.
- Three quarters (75%) say sharing a romantic song on Valentine’s Day helps them express how they feel.
- Song choice matters. Over ninety percent (94%) of people say the right song can be a great way to express romantic feelings to a loved one.
- Over half (57%) would rather receive a serenade of a romantic song than a card on Valentine’s Day.
- Most people (74%) don’t care if their partner can’t sing. They still would like to be serenaded.
“Snuggle and Valentine’s season go hand in hand. This year, we can’t wait to help give voice to people who want to express their love. Snuggle’s customizable music videos are the perfect way to serenade the ones you love,” said Bibie Wu, Vice President of Marketing, Laundry Conditioners & Home Care, Henkel Corporation.
Snuggle® has been making the world a softer place for over 30 years and has a robust product line to handle all of your fabric care needs. Whether you are looking for softness, freshness, or odor elimination, Snuggle has a product to help create more snuggle-up moments.
Create your video at www.SnuggleSerenades.com and go to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more details. You can also join the Bear Den at snuggle.com/BearDen for special Snuggle content, offers, and prizes.