At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Join Henkel’s Consumer Brands Commercial Excellence team as Commercial Strategy & Planning Graduate
- Work with iconic brands such as Colour Catcher, Bloo, Schwarzkopf, Got2b, and Live.
- You will support the development of our NRM (net revenue management) strategy with an aim on enhancing both sales and profit
- Shadow the creation and implementation of a commercial and channel plans including all elements of the 4 P’s (Product, Price, Place and Promotion)
- You will collaborate with the category/marketing teams to support the delivery of growth with selected customers
- You can assist with the development of strong commercial toolkits to deploy to sales teams with clear execution standards for our brand activation plans by channel
- Understand how P&Ls support the development of commercial strategies
- Combines a variety of different data sources to help build NRM strategies e.g. dunnhumby & IRI
- You can shape your career with trainings and development programs while enjoying several employee benefits, we have at Henkel
- This one-year programme is designed to develop knowledge and expertise across a wide range of skills in the commercial space to include promotional evaluation and optimisation, pack plan architecture, pricing and optimising trade terms with retailers.