United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Beauty Care
Digital Customer Support
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work in close collaboration with our customers, in regards of KPI-review, process optimization and steering of projects
- Be customers‘ counterpart for solving and negotiating any operational topic/issue related to orders (delays, incidents, returns, prices, invoices, etc…)
- Customer complaints & claims management: customer interaction and ad-hoc analysis during inbound calls; monitoring of cases managed in Shared Service Centre
- Regular visit of our top-customers including preparation, presentation and follow-up
- Integration within a collaborative team with passion & experience
- Interact closely with other teams within the UK Beauty Care Retail organisation - and international supply chain
- Opportunity to work independently, while provided with the necessary team support
- Deep insights in the processes of an international market player within the exciting and fastmoving beauty industry
- 3 years' experience preferred in Supply Chain / Logistics / Customer Services
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills as well as a goal-oriented approach
- Very good analytical skills and a passion to work with numbers
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to convince and inspire people
- Flexible, pro-active and determined personality
- An open-minded team player, able to work independently with a high degree of self-initiative
- Firm knowledge and understanding of MS-Office; especially profound Excel & Power Point skills are required
- Knowledge in Power BI and OTC is a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.