United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Beauty Care
Supply Chain Assistant - Customer Service
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join the Customer Service team supporting our growing Retail business at a time of real change, supporting the next stage in our team’s development. A key role in a fast paced, branded environment with real responsibility from day one. The role is, therefore, exciting and challenging and would suit someone with the drive and passion for customer service and supply chain excellence. Reporting into the Head of Customer Service UK&I.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work in close collaboration with our customers, in regards of KPI-review, process optimization and steering of projects
- Be customers‘ counterpart for solving and negotiating any operational topic/issue related to orders (delays, incidents, returns, prices, invoices, etc…)
- Customer complaints & claims management: customer interaction and ad-hoc analysis during inbound calls; monitoring of cases managed in Shared Service Centre
- Regular visit of our top-customers including preparation, presentation and follow-up
- Integration within a collaborative team with passion & experience
- Interact closely with other teams within the UK Beauty Care Retail organisation - and international supply chain
- Opportunity to work independently, while provided with the necessary team support
- Deep insights in the processes of an international market player within the exciting and fastmoving beauty industry
- 3 years' experience preferred in Supply Chain / Logistics / Customer Services
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills as well as a goal-oriented approach
- Very good analytical skills and a passion to work with numbers
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to convince and inspire people
- Flexible, pro-active and determined personality
- An open-minded team player, able to work independently with a high degree of self-initiative
- Firm knowledge and understanding of MS-Office; especially profound Excel & Power Point skills are required
- Knowledge in Power BI and OTC is a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.