United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Laundry & Home Care
Logistics Co Ordinator
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support and coordinate the transport planning process with local and global stakeholdersand Logistics Providers, ensuring delivery of goods on-time and in full
- Coordinate with transport planner closely and ensure availability of carriers
- Liaise with warehouse, Demand Planner and Customer Service team
- Plan exceptional deliveries not managed, i.e. rush orders
- Solve issues communicated from transport planner during the planning process
- Provide new and updated master data to transport planner
- Review and propose improvements on transport planning scope, i.e. exclusion of lanes
- Manage transport issues and complaints
- Provide reconciliation of deviations in carrier invoicing with Purchasing / Finance
- Daily stock reconciliation process
- Responsible for reporting and monthly KPIs
- Previous Logistic or Supply Chain experience
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and within a team
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.