United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Adhesive Technologies
Account Sales Engineer - Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop and close new business within a defined list of industrial maintenance sectors
- Identify opportunities that are of mutual value for Henkel and your customers to drive profitable growth.
- Key part of the ACM team and work closely with the territory sales team to help identify and close new projects
- Build strong relationships with new customers and collaborative approach within the ACM Sales organisation.
- Utilise digital platforms such as LinkedIn and Navigator to engage with new contacts
- Regular opportunities to engage with customers, at their manufacturing and design locations and to collaborate and communicate across internal departments to support the growth of Henkel.
- Minimum 3 years experience in B2B sales, industrial key account development or the knowledge of adhesives is beneficial.
- IT Literate with a good working knowledge in Microsoft Tools like TEAMS, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Competent with digital customer engagement with platforms like Linkedin and Navigator
- Interested in industrial and innovative applications and the willingness to engage with new topics and contribute your own ideas that inspire your customers
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational and communication skills
- Ability to self manage time and prioritise workload
- Enthusiastic presenter in face to face, webinar and other evolving digital formats
- High self-motivation with good organisational skills
- English language skills and full drivers licence essential
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.