United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Beauty Care
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Build existing and new relationships with customers across the Pureplay channel, such as Amazon and eBay
- Develop a knowledge of new and emerging Pureplay channels, interpreting new trends and aligning to our strategy
- Support the development of business plans to include product ranging, media investment and forecast potential
- Develop and deliver a weekly/monthly reporting structure
- Confidently assess a wide range of data sets including web analytics, sales and stock, category and market share, and ratings and reviews
- Share insight with stakeholders, taking actions to optimise based on analysis of data
- Create a data-driven approach to product and catalogue optimisation, selecting and prioritising the right productsWith high attention to detail, ensure our product data, pricing and imagery aligns with global standards
- Confidently drive range growth and range productivity with our account buyers, using commercial and marketing pillars
- In alignment with stakeholders, create and execute a new product launch and promotional plans
- Maintain and build relationships with buying and marketing teams with our customers' organisations
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Commercial Excellence to align activities strategically
- Work closely with Digital and Marketing to ensure Pureplay channels receive best-in-class content, including images and optimised content, A+ and Brand Stores
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge or experience of eCommerce, Amazon experience is desirable but not essential
- Confident user of excel and powerpoint
- A strong communicator, happy to work cross functionally in a fast paced role
- Prior experience working ideally in beauty, fashion or personal care
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to establish relevant KPIs and commercial goals
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.