United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Adhesive Technologies
Laboratory Technician - (12mth FTC)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
·To routinely test development samples, stability samples, finished products and raw materials using analytical techniques and predefined procedures
·Preparation of samples for use in the laboratory and for customer trials
·Carry out applications form/fit/function testing in accordance with product design requirements
·Perform routine product testing with minimal supervision, safely, accurately and deliver results in accordance with the project timelines
·Maintain a safe and tidy work environment for the benefit of all team members
·Maintain accurate records of work at all times for all projects
·Operate within the companies Health & Safety policy and ensure compliance with both internal and external regulations (quality, compliance, etc.)
- Degree Educated or equivalent, in either chemistry, material science, or physics
- Quality control or functional testing of chemical products would be an advantage
- Knowledge or experience in working with adhesive technology, quality management systems or GMP would be an advantage
- Good communication skills and knowledge of MS Office is required
- Must have the ability to work individually or as a member of a team