United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Adhesive Technologies
Head of Brand Marketing
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
An opportunity has arisen within Consumer Adhesives for a Head of Marketing (UK/Ireland) reporting into the Regional Head of WE North East. This is an exciting leadership position that provides a unique opportunity to develop, define and implement a fully integrated marketing strategy for all brands and categories in the UK and Ireland businesses.
- Overall responsibility for the development and definition of the marketing strategy for each brand and category, as well as the optimum marketing mix for each based on local market needs, consumer preferences, route to market, competitive landscape and company targets
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy for each brand and category, through an intimate understanding of the consumer/shopper, user experience, shopper journey, and developing our innovations, ATL/BTL campaigns, digital marketing, social media, sponsorship, and public relations
- Responsible for developing local concepts and defining unique positions for our brands which allows us to differentiate and create value with consumers in our various markets
- Guide and support the Marketing team to work in close cooperation with Global Marketing, Sales, Category, Shopper Marketing, Business Planning and Supply Planning teams to enable them to meet their commercial objectives with appropriate marketing information and tools
- Establish, implement and regulate recommended product, price, distribution and promotion strategies in conjunction with Commercial and Category Marketing functions
- Prepare and implement Brand plans with assortment and pricing strategy
- Lead and develop a high performing and highly motivated marketing team
- Strong Bachelors/Masters Degree or equivalent high level of education
- Demonstrable success within FMCG, in a senior Brand Marketing role for ideally 5+ years
- Recent leadership experience with demonstrable leadership capability
- Strategic thinker with a high level of commercial and business acumen
- Excellent communicator and influencer with strong presentation skills / attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and people skills
- Natural aptitude for planning & organisation with an ability to work in a demanding environment
- High level of professionalism and team building skills
- Thorough understanding of the UK market including retail and e-commerce channels
- Experience of managing a team of minimum 5+ people