United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join as the e-Commerce Lead, reporting to the Head of Direct Sales. As the e-Commerce Lead, you will be directly responsible for developing market share for designated Beauty Care Professional brands in the pure play & selective retail market in line with brand positioning and commercial conditions.
- Support Heads of Sales in shaping and refining GTM strategy to accelerate delivery of monthly, quarterly & annual NES & GP1 targets across all e-com partners
- Establish long-term client relationships through a value-add brand led approach to drive end consumer awareness of H-BCP brands
- Strong negotiation of commercial agreements both new and existing to increase brand loyalty and sell through whilst increasing brand equity
- Develop short / long term Country strategies in line with regional guidance and expectation
- Preparation, development & ongoing full-service management of JBP’s by customer to drive conversion and EC AOV
- Align e-com strategy to direct & indirect sales channels
- Strong data analysis to provide shopper insights to cascade into wider organisation
- Assist with digital upskill of wider H-Beauty Care Professional teams
- Lead and guide all customers with online media, merchandising and assortment strategy
- Monitor and track online distribution for brand equity, search, reviews and details (imagery, description, key points)
- Provide visibility of competitor activity
- Customer Debt management
- Degree level education & Beauty Care experience preferred
- In depth understanding of the online customer journey for retailers and pureplayers
- Working knowledge of digital tools like SEM, SEO, Google Analytics, Interactive ads, Mobile Web, etc.
- Proficiency in social media tools and technologies, with a track record of creating and implementing successful social media programs
- Track record of developing market share within E-commerce sector preferred
- Strong understanding of how to drive profitability and brand performance online
- A strategic thinker, with detailed understanding of the full sales process
- Excellent vertical communicator & influencer with strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Dynamic and self-motivated
- Flexible approach to customer visits & business travel
Henkel embraces and supports flexible working and we are therefore open to consider any specific requests. Please talk to us during the interview process so we fully understand your needs.