United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Laundry & Home Care
Business & Sales Graduate
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Laundry & Home Care UK Sales team have forged a unique high performance and motivation culture underpinned by strong team values and supported by a clear vision, strategy and goals. And it is working.
Our Values: We build trust, We do what we say, We bring positivity, We go again, We win together & learn together, We respect work-life balance.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join our team as a Sales Graduate with the key objective to support the sustainable and profitable sales growth in the Laundry and Home Care Wholesale and specialist sector.
- Support the delivery of the sales and profit targets across the wholesale and specialist account portfolio
- Help boost brand activity across the accounts relevant to the sector
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with key customers
- Exceed expectations whilst ensuring we outperform the market and customer growth
- Assist the NAM team with retailer presentations, promotional proposal submissions, stock management, and defined business development projects
- Help NAMs deliver their strategic business targets
- Support the wider team in the measurement and tracking of sales figures both internal and external
- Analyse customer sales and margin data, and provide insight into financial performance
- Attend and manage trade shows with our key customer partners
- Work closely with all internal departments, e.g. Brand, Trade Marketing, Category, Supply Chain & Customer Service
- Degree Educated, or equivalent, ideally within Business Management
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Proactive, passionate, keen to learn, team player
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate ideas concisely and confidently
- Analytical problem solver with high attention to detail
- Personal initiative, with the ability to take on a high level of autonomy
- A strategic thinker with capability in planning and forecasting
- Exceptional IT skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
Application closing date: 16th April 2021
Assessment days will take place: 10th May 2021– 21st May 2021
2nd stage interviews will take place: 1st June 2021 – 11th June 2021