United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Laundry & Home Care
Business and Sales Degree Apprentice
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Laundry & Home Care UK Sales team have achieved great success, forged by a unique high performance and motivational culture underpinned by strong team values and supported by a clear vision, strategy and goals. Our Values: We build trust, We do what we say, We bring positivity, We go again, We win together & learn together, We respect work-life balance.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice to join the Sales team. This three-year programme will give an apprentice the opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and expertise across a wide range of areas within sales and the wider business.
- Assist the Sales team with retailer presentations, promotional proposal submissions and defined business development projects
- Support the delivery of strategic presentations
- Support the wider Laundry & Home Care team in the measurement and tracking of sales figures both internal and external
- Help analyse customer sales data and provide insight into financial performance
- Liaise with internal departments, e.g., Brand & Trade Marketing, Category, Supply Chain & Customer Service
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant information
- GCSEs at grade 4/C or above (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- 3 A-levels or equivalent grade C/4 or above
- Can do attitude with the desire to learn and develop
- Good understanding of commercial and financial awareness
- Proactive, passionate, team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – ability to communicate confidently with key internal stakeholders
- Analytical problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Strong IT skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Full clean UK driving licence