United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Adhesive Technologies
Customer Service Master Data Coordinator
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Customer Service Master Data Coordinator is an exciting position, part of the Customer Service organisation, dealing with all aspects of customer master data related activities. You will be responsible for ensuring all price and customer master data requests are dealt with in a courteous, accurate & timely manner, adhering to service level agreements.
- Coordinate between all stakeholders the implementation of Regional standards in Customer Master Data within AOS Europe, SAP / CMD.
- Work independently of day-to-day supervision within the standards of the AOS Europe organization.
- Take ownership to ensure Customer Master Data for accuracy and quality AOS in a timely manner.
- Play key supporting role for rollout of Standard CMD Processes to all countries in scope Europe.
- Collaborate with GBS+ Customer Master Data to ensure processes are controlled and adhered to.
- Use your Customer Master expertise to proactively steer and act as gatekeepers to improve the quality of the data in the system, and support other functions with complex Customer Master Data queries.
- Work closely with other departments such as FO and GBS+ CMD to evaluate & implement continuous improvement & efficiency ideas.
- A customer focused attitude with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience within a customer service, supply chain or a logistics role
- An understanding of logistics and Customer Prioritizations
- Excellent problem solving and good influencing skills
- High level of organisation and time management skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Attention to detail
- SAP knowledge would be a desirable skill
Henkel embraces and supports flexible working and we are therefore open to consider any specific requests. Please talk to us during the interview process so we fully understand your needs.