United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Beauty Care
Commercial Executive - High Street
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Produce & update monthly rolling annual volume and spend forecasts by sku and by designated accounts
- Develop, agree and execute an annual Joint Business Plan with accounts to deliver the required business growth and internal stretch plan
- Produce annual Commercial account plans by account, linked to Commercial / Brand Plans, that document general account information & trading performance, as well as SMART objectives across colour, care, styling, oral & body categories
- Produce Monthly Report & Quarterly Review presentations.
- Maximise the breadth & depth of distribution of company products in line with Commercial account plan targets in designated accounts
- Continually audit the distribution of Health and Beauty Care and competitor products within the account, and be fully aware of any distribution changes that could affect business performance and / or availability
- Deliver against ‘shelf excellence’ targets
- Achieve net sales & profit targets as agreed with line management
- Operate within agreed budget levels controlling all elements of trade spend investment
- Evaluate all promotional activity to ensure achievement of financial promo objectives
- Proactively work to achieve all objectives defined in the Commercial account plan
- Establish positive & proactive relationships / joint working practices with the designated customers through effective cross functional networking
- Keep customers and all key contacts within accounts informed of all Marketing & Brand activities
- Confident in customer facing situations, able to develop strong relationships and demonstrate a clear appetite for sales.
- Strong commercial awareness, and able to demonstrate sound knowledge of the discount channel.
- Fully conversant with the principals of brand marketing, category management, & supply chain management
- A strategic thinker, with strengths in planning and forecasting
- Fully experienced in all aspects of P&L management
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), & presentation skills