United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Beauty Care
Data Support (Customer Facing)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel Beauty Care Professional is a leading supplier in salon exclusive hair care products with its brand portfolio of Schwarzkopf Professional, Authentic Beauty Concept, Indola, Clynol, Sexy Hair, Alterna and Kenra. Holding leading market positions worldwide, its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fast-moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for you to join as Data Support (Customer Facing). You will be responsible for ensuring excellent data maintenance, and that data accuracy and completeness is properly visualised on all platforms. You will be a contact point and manage resolutions to system data topics.
- Ensure excellent data accuracy and completeness is properly visualised on all platforms
- Communicate with responsible system maintenance within the business to ensure complete content
- Manage process timeline with key stakeholders across departments to prevent business impact
- Communicate across departments to ensure product data is complete and valid (availability, pricing etc) and where this is not the case oversee resolution.
- Ensure business order forms are correctly up to date, reflect uniformly across systems, and report accuracy
- Participate where required on project testing, maintenance, and implementation
- Support salesforce and customers on digital platforms through calls, emails and digital tools
- Process orders of selected customer groups to ensure the customer’s experience with order entry is facilitated
- Support change of customers from ordering via head office (calls, emails, instant messages) to the automated e-shop system
- A customer focused attitude with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience within a customer service or data support/management
- Excellent problem solving and good influencing skills
- High level of organisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- SAP knowledge would be a desirable skill
Henkel embraces and supports flexible working and we are therefore open to consider any specific requests. Please talk to us during the interview process so we fully understand your needs.