United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Human Resources
Recruitment Apprentice - Level 2/3
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to take an active role in the recruitment team to support with all day-to-day activities.
- Using CV / candidate databases to find suitable candidates
- Calling candidates / applicants to screen them for suitability to roles (current or upcoming)
- Maintain regular contact with candidates to check their availability for work, their requirements, and to answer any initial questions they may have about a role
- Write job adverts and posting them online (job-boards, social media etc.)
- Data Base Management
- Provide administrative support
- At least 5 GCSEs at level 4 or above including Maths and English
- Be passionate about working in a fast paced and vibrant environment.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a team
- Demonstrate initiative, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Hold excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage priorities
- Be someone with drive and determination, and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Duration: 18months
- Start date August 2021