United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Adhesive Technologies
Key Account Digital Sales Graduate
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
We are looking for a graduate to join our Adhesives team. You will play a valuable role in Henkel A’s digital transformation. Together with the Global ABM Director of Henkel A and the team, you will transform the way we interact with our large accounts. The goal is to increase Henkel A’s large-account business through building a world-class ABM (Account-Based Marketing) ecosystem which delivers an unrivalled end-to-end customer experience.
- Use digital tools and a variety of 1st and 3rd party data sources to map and analyse key stakeholder networks of large accounts
- Respond to real-time account & prospect intelligence to build relationships
- Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator as a key social prospecting tool
- Support the Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Director to build solid relationships through digital networking
- Be the pivotal ‘right-hand’ of the Global Key Account Managers and support with all day-to-day activities
- Work cross functionally and be the key connection between the Marketing & Sales teams
- Degree educated, or equivalent, ideally within Business, Digital Marketing or related field
- Desire to learn more about the ever-growing practice of Account-Based marketing (ABM)
- Digitally savvy
- Good judgement and creative thinking with a positive sense of initiative
- Strong analytical skills and eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate and confident with the MS Office suite and other computer systems
Assessment days will take place: 17th May 2021– 21st May 2021
2nd stage interviews will take place: 1st June 2021 – 11th June 2021