HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our team as an Intern working within Purchasing based in our Winsford office.
- Support the purchasing team by sourcing Indirect Materials and Services
- Assist in the implementation of both local and global purchasing strategies carrying out tenders and other sourcing activities in the country cluster
- Support the purchasing team to enhance stakeholder engagement with Business Units and Functions to improve the Source to Pay process
- Support the purchasing team to ensure compliance to Henkel corporate standards
- Implement local new fiscal/legal law affecting suppliers
- Support the purchasing team by implementing its strategies and standardised tools in day-to-day operational activities
- Support digital & sustainable procurement solution