HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join our team as Brand Manager, reporting to a Senior Brand Manager, growing strategically important area of the business, with a possibility to manage an apprentice.
- Drive brand growth to outperform the market & further strengthen Henkel brands by understanding our competition very well & developing strategic initiatives such as NPD launches and ATL/BTL promotional campaigns cross-functionally.
- Lead and support key elements of brand planning, range management & marketing mix, ensuring that initiatives are profitable, competitive and in line with the company overall growth plan.
- Plan, develop/adapt & lead the implementation of communication activities, working with external agencies & the Global teams. Ensure consistency of messages throughout the different consumer touch points.
- Translate brand and consumer insights using market data, consumer research into strategies and activities that drive long-term business success.
- Core products & New products – Liaison with Global teams on a regular basis with regards to assigned brands and NPDs, regular communication with our Product Development team, identification of our end-consumer insights, careful strategic planning all to bring new products to the UK market and drive our growth agenda.
- Lead the ongoing analysis and understanding of the brand performance in market, putting plans in place to maximise it and ensure targets are met. Evaluate the activities including tracking and brand metrics.
- Project management to ensure successful launches, monitoring targets, leading cross-functional teams in the UK, ensuring insights are used and shared across the business to drive good decision making.
- Day to day management of media, PR, and design agencies
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of brand P&L’s and forecast commitments, including Marketing budget management.
- Bring the brands to life internally.