HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Customer Service Master Data Coordinator is an exciting position, part of the Customer Service organisation, dealing with all aspects of customer master data related activities. You will be responsible for ensuring all price and customer master data requests are dealt with in a courteous, accurate & timely manner, adhering to service level agreements.
- Timely & accurate coordination of all customer and price master data creation / updates
- Responsible customer pricing master data uploads / downloads
- Create / maintain rebates and agent commissions
- Support continuous improvement initiatives
- Regular maintenance checks of SAP customer and pricing master data
- Work proactively to ensure all local SHE objectives are achieved, whilst working in compliance with SHE regulations