HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the Consumer Adhesives Marketing team as a Graduate. We are looking for proactive & energetic team players to join the team and support in key category & shopper marketing projects.This one-year programme is designed to develop knowledge, skills and expertise across a wide range of Marketing – brand & category management; social media; NPD; commercial awareness. The programme will include 1-day work rotations in other departments; group training; online learning; and opportunities to present internally.
- Analyse shopper insights and market data to develop a deep understanding of the market & the shopper
- Support with NPD: assist with the coordination of internal processes related to set-up and design of new displays
- Help develop and execute best practice shopper marketing activation to deliver brand objectives
- Liaise with agency partners (creative) and other external stakeholders
- Coordinate with the Sales and Brand team to ensure plans are aligned and meet objectives
- Analyse impact of promotional activities using internal and external data and recommend future actions
- Actively participate & present initiatives in internal meetings to Sales, Category & Brand Team