HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join as a Graduate Key Account Manager with your key objectives to support the sustainable and profitable business growth across a range of Key Accounts in the Consumer Adhesives business.
This one-year programme is designed to develop knowledge, skills and expertise across a wide range of Marketing – brand management; social media; NPD; commercial awareness. The programme will include 1-day work rotations in other departments; group training; online learning; and opportunities to present internally.
- Supporting the delivery of the sales and profit targets across the wholesale account portfolio
- Support brand activity across the accounts relevant to the sector
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with key customers
- Exceed expectations whilst ensuring we outperform the market and customer growth
- Assisting the National Account Manager (NAM) team with retailer presentations, promotional proposal submissions, stock management, and defined business development projects.
- Supporting the NAMs in the delivery of their strategic business targets.
- Support the wider team in the measurement and tracking of sales figures both internal and external
- Analysing customer sales and margin data, and provide insight into financial performance
- Attend and manage trade shows with our key customer partners
- Work closely with all internal departments, e.g. Brand, Trade Marketing, Category, Supply Chain & Customer Service