HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Category Manager to be a key contributor to the Consumer Adhesives Category Marketing team supporting the UK and Ireland category vision and strategy. We are looking for a dynamic team player to be a key part of our future success & setting the industry bench-mark in shopper insight, category thinking and shopper marketing.
- Develop the Channel Strategy for one of our most dynamic and ambitious channels; Value Retail
- Lead Category Management projects following the Henkel Category Management ‘Blueprint’
- Analyse, understand and interrogate macro, market and shopper trends to ensure we objectively support our retail partners in maximising their opportunity within our categories.
- Initiate and execute channel Audits & Channel Plans within the annual planning cycle
- Execution of Range reviews and presenting to key customers
- Close collaboration with sales & brand marketing team to consult & create compelling category sell-in stories and shopper activations e.g. for NPD
- Track, analyse & report regular deep-dives in customer sales-out combined with channel & market trends and market shares
- Champion and proactively lead ‘shelf excellence’ including range, fixture layout and POS creation to aid shopper navigation and increase penetration
- Manage and plan channel budget spend
- Present and align the channel strategy and recommendations with the UK management team
- Management and development of one direct report