United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Adhesive Technologies
Customer Demand Planning Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Demand Planner to join the Consumer & Craftsmen Adhesives Team to build and execute a high quality demand plan.
We are looking for the person who challenges the ordinary and seeks to innovate in learning, while also balancing execution. The Customer Collaboration Manager is a highly visible demand planning and operations role on a high-performance team whose objective is to achieve industry-leading PC operations.
- Drive continuous improvement customer collaboration projects to improve customer demand and supply interaction, aiming to foster mutually beneficial activities supporting the business growth
- CPFR (Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment) for Finished Goods Inventory (FGI)
- Demand forecasting, inventory planning, and managing corresponding client account operations
- Close collaboration with cross-functional groups such as business planning, product management, sales, marketing, supply chain, logistics, global business unit, and customer support teams is paramount to achieve key objectives and improve service level
- Connect end-to-end processes and drive continuous improvement customer collaboration initiatives
- Propose and execute measures to improve the quality of the forecast (statistical and enriched)
- Support the local Business Planners in upgrading the Processes/ Statistical and Baseline Forecast following the standard monthly planning cycle
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams for all demand influencing projects and parameters and to incorporate them in the demand plan
- Control volumes for new product introductions, promotions, customer loss/gains and other events
- Continue to improve forecasting techniques, method and approach to better improve Forecast accuracy and reduce BIAS
- Degree or equivalent in Supply Chain Management or Sales and Marketing
- Minimum three years’ experience in demand planning, supply chain, marketing, sales or related area, FMCG preferred and/or e-commerce
- Minimum 2 years of customer interface experience
- Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) management experience
- Cross-functional understanding of supply chain planning, sales, product management and marketing
- Goal oriented, operationally disciplined and initiative driven focused on continuous improvement
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to think strategically
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively influence and communicate with executive levels of management
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- A high level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of SAP R3, APO DP and Business Intelligence Reporting
- Fully conversant with MS Office
- German language and French Language (advantage)
Henkel embraces and supports flexible working and we are therefore open to consider any specific requests. Please talk to us during the interview process so we fully understand your needs.