Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
- Maintain the Production Plant and Site Equipment using the work routines issued from the Computer Maintenance Management System
- Respond as quickly as possible to any line stoppages or breakdowns reported via the Manufacturing Teams
- Take an active part in Continuous Improvement Teams and work on identified problems
- Support Trials for new products and / or packaging when needed
- Complete Work Requestors for non-Production Line Specific Improvements i.e. minor repairs to building, doors etc or bolting / screwing articles in place, etc.
- Do weekly asset checks on Machines / Plant
- Support the training process for operators
- Ensures the adherence to Health, Safety and Welfare at Work systems and procedures
- Although this is a day shift position, the need for flexibility could arise, if in the future shift work is required
Who we are looking for
- Appropriate Engineering Qualifications to City and Guilds, HND, OND, HTEC, TEC, NVQ Level 2/3 , 17th Edition IEE wiring regulation or equivalent
- Practical skills to include electrical installation, electrical / mechanical fault finding, basic machine PLC’s software skills, Desirable skills would include welding, fabricating, pipe fitting, turning, milling, hydraulics
- Experience within a Fast Manufacturing Consumer Goods environment desirable
- Numerate and Computer literate
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexible, decisive, good organisation & self planning skills
- Self assured and able to challenge working methods
- Good communication with a sense of urgency to direct efforts towards clear objectives & to focus on outcomes
- Receptive to ideas and supportive of others
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career