Gasketing Product - general purpose. Ideal for use on machined and rigid metal flanges
LOCTITE 574 seals close-fitting joints between rigid metal faces and flanges. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces. It provides resistance to low pressures immediately after assembly. Typically used as a form-in-place gasket on rigid flanged connections. The nature of LOCTITE 574 reduces the migration of liquid product after application to the substrate. It has a high oil tolerance and excellent water and glycol resistance.
- Ideal for use on rigid metal parts, e.g. cast iron components and pump housings
- High oil resistance
- Excellent water and glycol resistance
- Colour: Orange
- Max. gap size: max. 0,25 mm
- Service temperature range: -55 to +150°C
- Tensile shear strength in N / mm²: 8,5
- Substrate to be sealed: Metals
- Fixture time steel: 15 min.
- Fixture time aluminium: 45 min.